Online cryptocurrency auctions without a minimum price
CoinBlast.com ensures the highest quality customer experience, which is why we only offer the most well-known and trusted cryptocurrencies on our auctions, and each bidding starts from 0 USD – without a minimum price. Participate in auctions and buy cryptocurrencies up to 95% cheaper! We guarantee the lowest prices accompanied by an adrenaline rush. Register now by clicking here, hundreds of auctions are waiting for you!
When does the auction end?
Three, two, one, zero... Sold! The bidding on CoinBlast.com lasts until the time counted by the clock of a given auction drops to zero (00:00:00). Each bid by players extends the auction time by a few seconds - depending on the auction, it can be from 5 to 60 seconds.
What is Auto-Bidder?
Every player can place a bid on the auction themselves - by clicking the "Bid" button - or with the help of Auto-Bidder. Auto-Bidder is a system that makes as many bids as the player sets for them. Auto-Bidder will always bid at the last moment (at the most advantageous moment for the player), thereby extending the auction time by a few seconds, just like in the case of a regular bid by the player.
Who wins the auction?
The winner of the auction is the person who made the last bid. This means that after this person clicks the "Bid" button or after the Auto-Bidder of this person places a bid, none of the players bid (did not place a bid manually or with their set Auto-Bidder). When the auction time drops to zero (00:00:00) - this person wins the auction.
What are BIDs?
BIDs are virtual currency used for bidding on CoinBlast.com. BIDs allow participation in auctions and the use of other features of the Service. Each bid offer in the auction costs a specified amount of BIDs, depending on the auction, it can be from 1 to 15 BIDs.
How is it possible to buy cryptocurrencies cheaper than on exchanges?
Anyone who wants to participate in the auction must top up their BID account. Participation in the auction costs a symbolic amount, but thanks to this, the winner can buy the won cryptocurrency even 99% cheaper than on the exchange.
How to receive the won cryptocurrencies?
The prize is sent to the winner automatically after payment, and the whole process takes from a few seconds to a few hours depending on the cryptocurrency used.
Want to know more?
Do you have any questions? Check out the "FAQ" or contact Customer Service. Tactics, comments, and advice on the Service can be found on our social media channels.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR CoinBlast.com
Last Updated: March 23, 2023
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING CoinBlast.com (THE "WEBSITE").
BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
Acceptance of Terms
CoinBlast.com (“CoinBlast”) is operated by Coinspace LLC, registered under incorporation number: 2016, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. provides the Website and its services to you subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use (the "Terms"). CoinBlast reserves the right to update or modify the Terms at any time without prior notice to you. Your continued use of the Website following any such change constitutes your agreement to be bound by the revised Terms.
The Website is intended for individuals who are at least 18 years old or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is greater. The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
Use of the Website
The Website allows users to participate in penny auctions for various items. However, it is important to note that the Website does not permit users to bid on or win physical items. Instead, the Website only permits users to bid on and win cryptocurrency.
In order to participate in the penny auctions on the Website, you must register for an account. By registering for an account, you agree to provide accurate and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form. You also agree to maintain and update your information to keep it accurate and complete.
The Website allows users to participate in penny auctions for cryptocurrency. Each bid placed by a user increases the price of the cryptocurrency being auctioned by a small amount. When the auction ends, the user who placed the lastest bid wins the cryptocurrency being auctioned.
Each CoinBlast bid (a "Bid") is a limited, non-transferable, one-year license to place one bid on a CoinBlast.com auction. Bids have no monetary value; are not credited against the purchase price of products purchased on the Site; and may not be exchanged for money or any items of monetary value.
Bidding / Auto-Bidders
For online bidding, an individual bid can be submitted by clicking the "BID" button, or by using the automated bidding tool called the 'Auto-Bidder'. After the first Bid Pack purchase used Bids are no longer valid for refunds and it is deducted from the user's Bid balance accordingly.
The Auto-Bidder can assist bidders in being able to bid in an
auction, even if the bidders are not online at that time. Only registered users can submit
automatically with one or more Auto-Bidders. The Auto-Bidder automatically submits bids when
there is 1 second left on the auction clock. The user can read about how the Auto-Bidder
operates in the 'FAQ' section.
When you book or add bids to your Auto-Bidder, if the auction is currently live, the first bid will be placed immediately unless you are currently the highest bidder.
CoinBlast.com does not guarantee the precision of the Auto-Bidder feature and Auto-Bidder may not be held responsible for any Auto-Bidder software errors of commission or omission. The user is prohibited from using any bidding software not authorized by CoinBlast.com; if the user does, in fact, use unauthorized software, it may result in immediate disqualification from CoinBlast.com's systems and Service. CoinBlast.com will from time to time award all users who start using the Site with free Bids. The number of free Bids awarded or not awarded is determined solely by CoinBlast on an account by account basis.
A bid is registered and counted only when CoinBlast's system registers the bid. A bid is not counted and valid when it is sent from the user's Web browser, but when CoinBlast's servers receive and register the bid request.
It usually takes less than a second for a bid to be registered, however it may take up to several seconds or longer for CoinBlast.com to receive the bid if there is a delay in the network or if the system is under high stress. CoinBlast.com is not responsible for any delays that occur in bidding or in the auctions. CoinBlast.com strives to make the CoinBlast.com timer clocks as accurate as possible. While CoinBlast.com believes that auction timers are very accurate, CoinBlast.com cannot and does not guarantee that the system, including the bidding clock, will always function reliably.
All bids are final. Winning bids and their associated fees are non-refundable.
To comply with fair and honest auction practices, CoinBlast.com will reschedule auctions that end prematurely due to severe third party or technical problems to a later time. In such events, where all bidders aren't able to participate normally in the auctions, CoinBlast.com will return all used Bids from such rescheduled auctions to all involved bidders.
Any kind of collusion or team play is strictly forbidden on CoinBlast.com. By definition, this includes, but is not limited to, two or more members working together as a team, or creating the impression that there are more people involved and competing to win an auction than there actually are.
CoinBlast.com does not allow two members that know, or are associated with, each other to participate in the same auction. Two members participating in the auction are by definition engaging in team play, and automatically lose their right to purchase the Deal or receive any of their spent bids back. CoinBlast.com reserves the right to implement measures, determined by the sole discretion of CoinBlast.com, that automatically restrict associated accounts from participating in the same auctions.
We reserve the right to disqualify, in our absolute discretion, any users we suspect to be working in a team by voiding all their wins and freezing their accounts. No funds or Bids will be returned or transferred into other accounts. If a user is found to have violated these Terms, any free Bids provided to them and used, including those provided in the past, must immediately be paid for by the user at their current selling price.
How the Auctions Work
With each bid submitted, the price of the item on which the user is bidding increases by $0.01. A bid submitted by the user constitutes an offer from that user to CoinBlast.com to conclude a contract to purchase the item. A contract to purchase the item does not materialize until the auction is finished and the last bidder has followed all the steps provided for in this Section. The purchase contract will exist between CoinBlast.com and the user who has submitted the highest bid up until the point when the last bidder has submitted the last qualifying bid of the respective auction.
Each new bid resets the 'countdown time' for the auction. The countdown time for each of the auctions is shown on the auction details. The auction ends when no more bids are submitted within the remaining time stated. However, an auction may not end if anyone else except the highest bidder still has Bids booked on their Auto-Bidder. In the event of heavy network lag, the Auto-Bidder may place the bid with a slight delay with the system registering the bid 1+ seconds after the auction's countdown time. Such bid will be completely valid, provided that the bidder had booked his Auto-Bidder within the auction's countdown time.
The user who submits the highest bid and is the last to bid wins the auction. All other Bids on the item expire and will not be refunded. The last bidder is determined based on the records in CoinBlast.com's database and CoinBlast.com's decision regarding the identity of the last bidder shall be final. If a bid is placed too late, does not reset the timer of an auction or is not correctly registered by the system, it is then invalid. Even though this bid may be the last bid on an auction, it is the last and highest valid bid on an auction that wins the auction.
An invalid bid is one where the auction timer is not reset after the bid has been placed. CoinBlast.com recommends its users to always bid at least 5 seconds prior to the auction timer reaches zero, as otherwise the bid might be reflected as accepted by the system, but in reality be received too late.
CoinBlast.com is not responsible for third party abuse and manipulation of the CoinBlast.com service, for example, if other users create chaos on the Site that then results in lost bids. In that case, and other cases of third party abuse, CoinBlast.com is not responsible.
CoinBlast.com is constantly attempting to maintain fairness and balance in its auctions therefore some new users or users who have lost auctions may receive special promotions, access to special auctions, and/or free Bids through site features. This is designed to maintain fair practice and helps balance and create a great auction experience for all users.
Within 30 days, down to the hour (720 hours), the User may become a Winner of an Auction up to six times. The limit for each won Auction is counted separately.
Within one day (24 hours), the User can only win one Auction with a BID pack; additionally, exceeding the value of the pack by each 5000 BIDs extends the break time by another 24 hours (for example, winning 15000 BIDs will block the possibility of bidding on BID packs for 72 hours).
Upon the completion of an Auction that exhausts the limit of Auctions to be won in a given category (BIDs or cryptocurrencies), the Service blocks the User's access (as the Auction winner) to the possibility of placing Bids and setting Auto-Bidders on Auctions that would exceed the limit. This blockage lasts until there is free space in the limit of the User's won Auctions.
Such blockage is a safeguard of the interests of all users of the service. CoinBlast.com strives to ensure that everyone has equal chances to win Auctions.
Due to the billing of charges, CoinBlast.com would like to advise all users to monitor their bidding practices. Repeated online bidding can incur high costs. Users should therefore pay attention to their bidding practices.
Compliance with Laws; Taxes
You shall at all times comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the use of the Services and your bidding, and purchase, of items through the CoinBlast.com Services. You shall indemnify and hold CoinBlast.com harmless from your failure to so comply. You agree that CoinBlast.com shall not have to perform any obligations set forth in this Agreement if such performance would violate any present or future law, regulation, or policy of any applicable government.
You agree not to use the Website for any unlawful purpose or in any way that violates these Terms. Prohibited conduct includes, but is not limited to:
(i) Using the Website to engage in any illegal activity;
(ii) Interfering with or disrupting the Website or its servers or networks;
(iii) Using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Website;
(iv) Posting or transmitting any content that is infringing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise offensive;
(v) Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Website, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
(vi) Engaging in any conduct that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website;
(vii) Using the Website to promote any illegal activity or to solicit others to engage in any illegal activity;
(viii) Misrepresenting your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
(ix) Collecting or storing personal data about other users without their consent; or
(x) Using the Website in any way that is contrary to applicable law or regulation.
CoinBlast reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website at any time for any reason, including without limitation, your breach of these Terms or your infringement of any third-party rights.
The Website and all content and materials on the Website, including without limitation, trademarks, logos, and other proprietary information, are owned or licensed by CoinBlast and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You agree not to use any of CoinBlast's intellectual property without the express written permission of CoinBlast.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND CoinBlast MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS. CoinBlast DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL CoinBlast BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA, OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE.
You agree to indemnify and hold CoinBlast and its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or your use of the Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the St Vincent and the Grenadines, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The information on this site is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and CoinBlast with respect to the use of the Website. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. CoinBlast's failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by CoinBlast in writing.
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Website, please contact us at [email protected].
In conclusion, please be aware that CoinBlast.com is not a gambling or casino website. We do not offer any games of chance or games of skill for money or other prizes. Our website is solely a platform for penny auctions of cryptocurrency. Thank you for using CoinBlast.com.
Referral Terms & Conditions
By completing the COINBLAST.com Affiliate Program (the "Affiliate Program") application and clicking "I agree to the Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”)” within the registration form, you (hereinafter the "Affiliate") hereby agree to abide by all the terms and conditions set out in this agreement. The commission structure of the "commission rules" is also an integral part of this agreement. COINBLAST.com reserves the right to amend, alter, delete or extend any provisions of this agreement, at any time and at its sole discretion, without giving any advance notice to the Affiliate subject to the Terms set out in this agreement. You hereby agree to:
1. Participate in the Affiliate Program
2. Use of the COINBLAST.com affiliate website and/or COINBLAST.com marketing tools (as hereafter defined).
3. The condition that the acceptance of any affiliate commissions from COINBLAST.com confirms your irrevocable acceptance of this Agreement and any modifications thereto.
1.1. The Affiliate maintains and operates one or more websites on the Internet (hereinafter collectively referred to as "the Website"), and/or refers potential customers through other channels.
1.2. This Agreement governs the terms and conditions which are related to the promotion of the website COINBLAST.com by the Affiliate, hereinafter referred to as "COINBLAST.com", whereby the Affiliate will be paid a commission as defined in this Agreement depending on the traffic sent to COINBLAST.com and the terms of this Agreement.
2. Acceptance of an Affiliate
2.1. The Company reserves the right to refuse any registration in its sole and absolute discretion.
3. Qualifying Conditions
3.1. The Affiliate hereby warrants that he/she:
a) Is of legal age in the applicable jurisdiction in order to agree to and to enter into an Agreement.
b) Is competent and duly authorized to enter into binding Agreements.
c) Is the proprietor of all rights, licences and permits to market, promote and advertise COINBLAST.com in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.
d) Will comply with all applicable rules, laws and regulations in correlation with the promotion of COINBLAST.com.
e) Fully understands and accepts the Terms of the Agreement.
4. Responsibilities and Obligations of the Company
4.1. The Company shall provide the Affiliate with all required information and marketing material for the implementation of the tracking link.
4.2. The Company shall administrate the turnover generated via the tracking links, record the revenue and the total amount of commission earned via the link, provide the Affiliate with commission statistics, and handle all customer services related to the business. A unique tracking identification code will be assigned to all referred customers. 4.3. The Company shall pay the Affiliate the amount due depending on the traffic generated subject to the Terms of this Agreement.
5. Responsibilities and Obligations of the Affiliate
5.1. The Affiliate hereby warrants:
a) To use its best efforts to actively and effectively advertise, market and promote COINBLAST.com as widely as possible in order to maximize the benefit to the parties and to abide by the guidelines of the Company as they may be brought forward from time to time and/or as being published online.
b) To market and refer potential players to COINBLAST.com at its own cost and expense. The Affiliate will be solely responsible for the distribution, content and manners of its marketing activities. All of the Affiliate's marketing activities must be professional, proper and lawful under applicable laws and must be in accordance with this Agreement.
c) To use only the tracking link provided within the scope of the affiliate program, otherwise no guarantee whatsoever can be given for proper registration and sales accounting. Also, not to change or modify in any way any link or marketing material without prior written authorization from the Company.
d) To be responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of its website as well as for all material appearing on its website.
5.2. The Affiliate hereby warrants:
a) That it will not perform any act which is libelous, discriminatory, obscene, unlawful or otherwise unsuitable or which contains sexually explicit, pornographic, obscene or graphically violent materials.
b) That it will not actively target any person who is under the legal age for gambling.
c) That it will not actively target any jurisdiction where gambling and the promotion thereof is illegal.
d) That it will not generate traffic to COINBLAST.com by illegal or fraudulent activity, particularly but not limited to:
I. Sending spam.
II. Incorrect metatags.
III. Registering as a player or making deposits directly or indirectly to any player account through his/her tracker(s) for their own personal use and/or the use of its relatives, friends, employees or other third parties, or in any other way attempt to artificially increase the commission payable or to otherwise defraud the Company. Violation of this provision shall be deemed to be fraud.
e) That it will not present its website in such a way that it might evoke any risk of confusion with COINBLAST.com and/or the Company and or convey the impression that the website of the contracting party is partly or fully originated with COINBLAST.com and/or the Company.
f) Without prejudice to the marketing material as may be forwarded by the Company and/or made available online through the website https://COINBLAST.com/ the affiliate may not use COINBLAST.com or other terms, trademarks and other intellectual property rights that are vested in the Company unless the Company consents to such use in writing.
6.1. The Company agrees to pay the Affiliate a commission based on the sales amount generated from new customers referred by the Affiliate’s website and/or other channel. New customers are those customers of the Company who do not yet have a CoinBlast.com account and who access the Website via the tracking link and who properly register and make cryptocurrency transfers at least equivalent to the minimum BID Package into their COINBLAST.com account. The commission shall be deemed to be inclusive of value added tax or any other tax if applicable.
6.2. The commission shall be a percentage of the BID Package value in accordance with what is set out in the commission structures for the particular product.
6.3. Users can withdraw commissions at any time. The withdraw limit is an equivalent of $100.
6.4. The commissions will be collected in digital currency and will only be received on the
platform.When applying for Withdraw, you must submit the correct wallet address on CoinBlast.If there is an error in calculating the commission, the company has the right to amend the amount at any time and immediately settle the underpaid difference to the agent or recover the overpaid balance from the agent.
6.5. Agent Withdraw commission by the Affiliate shall be deemed to be full and the final settlement of the balance due for the period indicated.
6.6. No payment shall be due when the traffic generated is illegal or contravenes any provision of these Terms.
6.7. The Affiliate agrees to return all commissions received based on fraudulent or falsified transactions, plus all costs for legal causes or actions that may be brought against the Affiliate to the fullest extent of the law.
6.8. For the sake of clarity the parties specifically agree that upon termination of this Agreement by either party, In addition to the previous unsettled Commissions, the Commissions of the agent will no longer be settled.
6.9. The Affiliate shall be exclusively responsible for the payment of any and all taxes, levies, fees, charges and any other money payable or due both locally and abroad (if any) to any tax authority, department or other competent entity by the Affiliate as a result of the commission generated under this Agreement. The Company shall in no manner whatsoever be held liable for any amounts unpaid but found to be due by the Affiliate and the Affiliate hereby indemnifies the Company in that regard.
7.1. This Agreement may be terminated by either party by giving a thirty (30) day written notification to the other party. Written notification may be given by email.
7.2. The contracting parties hereby agree that upon termination of this Agreement:
a) The Affiliate must remove all references to COINBLAST.com from the Affiliate's websites and/or other marketing channels and communications, irrespective of whether the communications are commercial or non-commercial.
b) All rights and licenses granted to the Affiliate under this Agreement shall immediately terminate and all rights shall revert to the respective licensors, and the Affiliate will cease the use of any trademarks, service marks, logos and other designations vested in the Company.
c) The Affiliate will be entitled only to those earned and unpaid commissions as of the effective date of termination;however provided, the Company may withhold the Affiliate's final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid. The Affiliate will not be eligible to earn or receive commissions after this termination date.
d) If this Agreement is terminated by the Company on the basis of the Affiliate's breach, the Company shall be entitled to withhold the Affiliate’s earned but unpaid commissions as of the termination date as collateral for any claim arising from such a breach. It is further specified that termination by the Company due to a breach by the Affiliate of any of the clauses in this Agreement shall not require a notice period and such termination shall have immediate effect upon simple notification by the Company to the Affiliate.
e) The Affiliate must return to the Company any and all confidential information (and all copies and derivations thereof) in the Affiliate's possession, custody and control.
f) The Affiliate will release the Company from all obligations and liabilities occurring or arising after the date of such a termination, except with respect to those obligations that by their nature are designed to survive termination. Termination will not relieve the Affiliate from any liability arising from any breach of this Agreement, which occurred prior to termination and/or to any liability arising from any breach of confidential information even if the breach arises at any time following the termination of this Agreement. The Affiliate’s obligation of confidentiality towards the Company shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
8.1. The Affiliate expressly acknowledges and agrees that the use of the Internet is at its own risk and that this affiliate program is provided "as is" and "as available" without any warranties or conditions whatsoever, even if expressed or implied. No guarantee is made that it will make access to its website possible at any particular time or any particular location.
8.2. The Company shall in no event be liable to the Affiliate or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error or omission in, or loss, injury or damage caused in whole or in part by failures, delays or interruptions of the COINBLAST.com website or the affiliate program.
9. Indemnification clause
9.1. The Affiliate agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the Company and its affiliates, successors, officers, employees, agents, directors, shareholders and attorneys, free and harmless from and against any and all claims and liabilities, including reasonable attorneys' and experts' fees, related to or arising from:
a) Any breach of the Affiliate's representations, warranties or covenants under this Agreement.
b) The Affiliate's use (or misuse) of the marketing materials.
c) All conduct and activities occurring under the Affiliate's user ID and password.
d) Any defamatory, libelous or illegal material contained within the Affiliate’s website or as part of the Affiliate's information and data.
e) Any claim or contention that the Affiliate’s website or the Affiliate's information and data infringes any third party's patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights or violates any third party's rights of privacy or publicity.
f) Third party access or use of the Affiliate’s website or to the Affiliate's information and data.
g) Any claim related to the Affiliate website.
h) Any violation of this Agreement.
9.2. The Company reserves the right to participate, at its own expense in the defense of any matter.
10. Company Rights
10.1. In order to comply with company or COINBLAST.com policies, and to protect the company or COINBLAST.com's interests, the company or COINBLAST.com can reject any user or close the users account.
10.2. The Company may refuse any applicant and/or may close any Affiliate’s account if it is necessary to comply with the Company's policy and/or protect the interest of the Company. If the Affiliate is in breach of this Agreement or the Company’s Terms or other rules, policies and guidelines of the Company, the Company may besides closing the Affiliate’s account take any other steps in law to protect its interests.
11.1. The Affiliate may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without obtaining the prior written consent of the Company. In the event that the affiliate acquires or otherwise obtains control of another affiliate of COINBLAST.com, then accounts will coexist on individual terms.
11.2. The Company may assign this Agreement, by operation of the law or otherwise, at any time without obtaining the prior consent of the Affiliate.
12.1. The Company's failure to enforce the Affiliate's adherence to the Terms outlined in this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of the right of the Company to enforce said terms at any time.
13. Force Majeure
13.1. Neither party shall be liable to the other for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement if such delay or failure arises from a cause beyond the reasonable control of and is not the fault of such party, including but not limited to labour disputes, strikes, industrial disturbances, acts of God, acts of terrorism, floods, lightning, utility or communications failures, earthquakes or other casualty. If a force majeure event occurs, the non-performing party is excused from whatever performance is prevented by the force majeure event to the extent prevented. Provided that, if the force majeure event subsists for a period exceeding thirty (30) days then either party may terminate the Agreement without notice.
14. Relationship of the Parties
14.1. Nothing contained in this Agreement, nor any action taken by any party to this Agreement, shall be deemed to constitute either party (or any of such party's employees, agents, or representatives) an employee, or legal representative of the other party, nor to create any partnership, joint venture, association, or syndication among or between the parties, nor to confer on either party any express or implied right, power or authority to enter into any Agreement or commitment on behalf of (nor to impose any obligation upon) the other party.
15.1. Whenever possible, each provision of this Agreement shall be interpreted in such a manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law but, if any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such provision will be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, or unenforceability, without invalidating the remainder of this Agreement. No waiver will be implied from conduct or failure to enforce any rights and must be in writing to be effective.
16.1. All information, including but not limited to business and financial, lists of customers and buyers, as well as price and sales information and any information relating to products, records, operations, business plans, processes, product information, business know-how or logic, trade secrets, market opportunities and personal data of the Company shall be treated confidentially. Such information must not be used for own commercial or other purposes or divulged to any person or third party neither directly nor indirectly unless prior explicit and written consent has been provided by the Company. This provision shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
16.2. The Affiliate obliges himself/herself not to use the confidential information for any purpose other than the performance of its obligations under this Agreement.
17. Changes to this Agreement
17.1. The Company reserves the right to amend, alter, delete or add to any of the provisions of this Agreement, at any time and at its sole discretion, without giving any advance notice to the Affiliate subject to the Terms set out in this Agreement. Any such changes will be published on COINBLAST.com.
17.2. In case of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of this Agreement, the English language version shall prevail.
18.1. Nothing contained in this Agreement will grant either party any right, title or interest in the trademarks, trade names, service marks or other intellectual property rights [hereinafter referred to simply as ‘Marks’] of the other party. At no time during or after the term will either party attempt or challenge or assist or allow others to challenge or to register or to attempt to register the Marks of the other party or of any company within the group of companies of the other party. Provided also that neither of the parties will register nor attempt to register any Mark which is basically similar to and/or confusingly similar to any Mark which belongs to the other party or to any company contained within the other party’s group of companies.
Welcome to COINBLAST.com Privacy Notice. With respect to your privacy we are committed to protect your personal data. This Privacy Notice describes how COINBLAST.com may collect, use, manage and process personal information of our customers.
1. According to company's Private Notice your personal data controller is COINBLAST.com. The contact details of COINBLAST.com are available at https://coinblast.com. Contact details of the data protection officer authorised by COINBLAST.com: [email protected].
2. Personal data collected by COINBLAST.com is processed in accordance with the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of St Vincent and the Grenadines
3. According to the applicable legal requirements COINBLAST.com shall ensure the confidentiality of all personal data and the application of appropriate technical and organisational procedures to protect personal data from unauthorised access, disclosure, accidental loss, alteration, destruction, or any other unlawful processing.
4. COINBLAST.com Privacy Notice sets out the fundamental rules for the collection, storage, processing and withholding of your personal data and any additional important information relating, when you use COINBLAST.com as a service provider.
5. By accessing and / or using the information on this website and / or our services, you recognize and accept that you have read, understood, and agree to COINBLAST.com Privacy Notice.
6. COINBLAST.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify this Privacy Notice at any time by publishing an updated version of the Privacy Notice on the website and notifying all registered users about the changes if they are substantial. An amended or updated version of COINBLAST.com Privacy Notice shall take effect upon its publishing on the website.
GATHERING AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. COINBLAST.com may collect your personal information during using the COINBLAST.com
website, open an account or use any other our service. The types of the personal data we may
collect and process may include:
date of birth;
ID card data;
IP address(es) and geographical location;
device model and ID
software version and platform;
2. The main purpose why COINBLAST.com collects your personal information is to provide our services to clients. COINBLAST.com is bound by law to establish and verify your identity prior to entering into any financial / crypto services transactions with you, also, at the time of the provision of the services, as well as assess and store this information for the retention period set out by legislation. Therefor you must provide correct and complete information.
PERSONAL DATA SOURCES AND DISCLOSURE
1. COINBLAST.com may collect information about you from several sources including, but not
limited to your COINBLAST.com Account profile, your social network profiles (Facebook,
Google) and cryptocurrency blockchains or networks (e.g. Bitcoin and Ethereum
COINBLAST.com may collect data about your computer, including IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration.
2. COINBLAST.com may use your personal information for the purposes specified at the time you deliver us with such information or otherwise for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. In certain circumstances, we may make your personal data available to our agents, representatives or trusted service providers and contractors.
3. In any case COINBLAST.com discloses your personal Information to a third party, there will be an explicit legal basis for this, and we will abide by all relevant regulations specified in applicable data protection laws. Any third party which receives or has access to any personal Information shall be required by us to protect it and to use it only to carry out the services they are performing for you or for COINBLAST.com, unless otherwise required by law. COINBLAST.com is committed to ensuring that any such third party is aware of our obligations under this Privacy Notice and we will enter into contracts with such third parties by which they are bound by terms no less protective of any personal data disclosed to them than the obligations we undertake to you under COINBLAST.com Privacy Notice or which are forced on us under applicable data protection laws.
4. COINBLAST.com cooperate with partners in different countries, hence your personal Information might be processed and stored in different jurisdictions, taking into account all the requirements pursuant to applicable data protection laws. COINBLAST.com is committed to guarantee the safety of your personal data at any times by using secured data transfer channels, contractual obligations and cooperating with only selected trusted partners that have implemented adequate data protection measures.
COOKIES AND OTHER IDENTIFIERS
COINBLAST.com CUSTOMER’S RIGHTS
1. If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, you are welcome to contact [email protected]. In any case you allow us to processing your personal data for a specified purpose, you may withdraw it at any time.
2. Moreover, subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to, correct and delete your personal data, and to ask for data portability. You may also object to our processing of your personal information or request that we limit the processing of your personal data in certain instances, by contacting [email protected].
3. You have the following rights as a data subject, considering the suitable conditions specified in applicable data protection laws: Right to access to data - your right to obtain COINBLAST.com confirmation that your data is being processed and to obtain a copy of it as well as certain information related to its processing Right to rectify - you can do the correction of your data which are inaccurate and add to it. You can also change your personal information in your Account at any time Right to erasure - you can, in some cases, have your data deleted – ‘’Right to be Forgotten’’ Right to object - you can object the processing or your personal information, for reasons relating to your particular situation Right to limit the processing - in certain circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your data Right to data portability Right to withdraw your consent - for data processing at any time. Exercising this right does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal of the latter Right to make complaint – to address the supervisory authority with any claim regarding the processing of your personal information, if you believe it is processed in violation of your rights and legitimate interests stated by applicable legislation
COINBLAST.com aims to ensure the highest level of security for all information acquired from our customers and other public data files. In order to protect this information from unauthorised access, use, copying, accidental or unlawful erasure, alteration, or disclosure, as well as from any other unauthorised form of processing, COINBLAST.com implements and uses appropriate legal, administrative and technical security procedures.
COINBLAST.com Privacy Notice are subject to the law of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines. All disputes regarding the provisions of the Privacy Notice shall be settled by negotiation and, in case of failure to resolve an issue by negotiation, the dispute shall be taken to courts of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
1.1. Who can create an account on CoinBlast.com?
- Each user can have only one account on the Service.
- Registration is free, but to fully activate the account and use all the features of the Service, you must purchase at least one Bid Pack.
1.2. What data and information must be provided during registration?
To create an account, we only need your name, surname, username, email, nationality, and date of birth.
2. My Profile and Wallet
2.1. How can I check how many Bids I have on my account?
- The history of Bid-related operations can be checked by clicking on the: Account -> Summary -> History of spent Bids.
2.2. Where can I provide my wallet addresses to which CoinBlast.com will send the won cryptocurrencies?
- Then, in the form with a list of available wallets, provide the addresses of your cryptocurrency wallets (such as Bitcoin, BNB, Tether ERC20, Tether Polygon Network), where CoinBlast.com will send the cryptocurrencies purchased by you in the auctions.
- Each update of your wallet addresses will require confirmation of the process with your password.
- If you win an auction and have not filled in your wallet addresses, don’t worry. CoinBlast.com will transfer your winnings to the wallet you specify only when you provide its address, accept it on your account, and then manually order the withdrawal of purchased cryptocurrencies.
2.3. I want to change my profile information, how can I do it?
- Please note that changing profile information is only possible in exceptional circumstances.
2.4. I have received a request to provide a copy of my ID, why?
- If you do not have a scanner, you can provide copies of documents taken with your phone or digital camera (accepted file formats: .jpg, .png, .bmp, .tiff, .pdf, .doc)
3. Types of Auctions
3.1. Basic Auction
- The initial price of the item being auctioned is always $0.00 and the price increases by a fixed amount with each bid from interested buyers.
- The cost of bidding on the auction is always specified in its details and visible on the BID button.
- The time for bidding is visible on the Auction Card and can be: 60s, 30s, 15s, 10s, or 5s.
- The auction continues as long as there is someone interested in buying the item at a higher price than the current one and outbids other bidders.
- Bidding can be done manually or by using a special Auto-Bidder, which helps the user bid even if they log out of the website.
- The auction can start and end at any time because the website operates 24 hours a day. The only case when bidding on an auction may be temporarily suspended is during technical breaks necessary to ensure proper operation.
3.2. Express auction
- A higher than usual cost of bidding significantly shortens the bidding time, and faster price increase makes the auction exceptionally exciting.
- The cost of bidding on the Express auction is visible on the "Bid" button and is individual for each Express auction, e.g., "Bid (x18)" means that after clicking on the "Bid" button in the auction, 18 BIDs will be deducted from your account.
- One bid raises the price by a value specified in the auction parameters, e.g., 10 cents (0.10 USD).
3.3. Classic auction with a Bid Package
- One bid raises the price by a value specified in the auction parameters.
- The time for bidding is visible on the Auction Card and can be: 60s, 30s, 15s, 10s, or 5s.
- This auction counts towards the limit of auctions with Bid Packages. Within one day (24 hours), regardless of the package value, a user can win only one auction with a Bid Package.
4. Account Top-Up
4.1. I want to get the 200% BID promotion for my first purchase. How can I do that?
4.2. I paid for the package, but I still don't have BIDs in my account. What's going on?
- However, it should be taken into account that positive payment verification does not depend on the Service, and confirmation of the transaction in the selected network may take from several seconds to several hours depending on the used cryptocurrency and how its network is currently loaded.
- Therefore, before starting to bid, you should always take care of the account balance in advance, because sending funds to CoinBlast.com does not necessarily mean that the amount has already been posted in our system. Always check that BIDs have been added to your CoinBlast.com account after the transfer.
4.3 Can I pay for BIDs with a credit card or bank transfer?
4.4. I purchased a BID package but didn't receive it. What should I do now?
4.5. I received a recharge code as a gift, but I can't use it. I don't know where to enter it.
- If the account has been fully activated, after logging in, click on the "Buy BIDs" button, then a purchase pop-up will appear. In the purchase window, select "Code" as the payment method instead of "Crypto" and then enter the code in the displayed form. Then accept the code. That's all, the code has been redeemed, and you can now use the bonus you received thanks to it.
5. How COINBLAST works?
5.1. What are BIDs and what are they used for?
- After each Bid on the Auction, a certain number of BIDs is deducted from the User's Account, as specified in the Auction parameters. This value is determined individually for each Auction and is visible on the Bid button (e.g. Bid x3 means that 3 BIDs are deducted from the User's account for each Bid).
- It is important to remember that BIDs are for one-time use; regardless of whether you win the Auction or not, once the BIDs are used, they do not return to your account! The exception are Special Auctions, on which it is clearly indicated who and under what conditions is entitled to a refund of BIDs after the auction ends.
5.2. What does x3 on the Bid button mean?
- Before bidding, always check how much one Bid costs on a given Auction.
5.3 I have the impression that my BIDs have disappeared from my account. Is that possible?
- The history of operations performed on BIDs can be checked by clicking on the: Account -> Summary -> History of spent BIDs
5.4 When does the Auction end? The timer is approaching zero, and at the last moment, the Auction is extended again!
- In practice, it is difficult to determine the end time of the Auction - it lasts as long as Bids are placed, and it ends when nobody Bid the highest (last) offer before the timer runs out. CoinBlast.com has no influence on the end time of the Auction, only Users decide when a given bidding ends. Information on how many people are bidding on a given Auction can be found on the Auction details page under the heading "Last Bids".
5.5. What does the "Auto-Bidder" label at the end of the Auction duration mean and how can I set it up?
- The Auto-Bidder makes Bids (always just before the end of the Auction) on behalf of the User, even when they are not logged in. The "Auto-Bidder" label at the end of the Auction means that the User is currently bidding using an Auto-Bidder they have previously set up.
- The Auto-Bidder stops bidding and turns off when it has completed the previously set number of bids.
- Note! A set Auto-Bidder cannot be turned off - you can only change the parameter, but the new bid limit cannot be lower than the current minimum stated on the form.
- If your account runs out of BIDs, the Auto-Bidder will suspend its operation. If you replenish your account in the meantime and the Auction (on which it was set) has not yet ended, the Auto-Bidder will automatically resume its operation, using the newly purchased BIDs.
5.6. I set only 45 Bids on the Auto-Bidder, but many more BIDs were deducted from my account. How did this happen?
5.7. I received a message about exceeding the limit, but I want to continue bidding. Why can't I?
- Within one day (24 hours), a User can only win an Auction with a BID package once; additionally, exceeding the value of the package by every 5,000 BIDs extends the break time by another 24 hours (e.g., winning 15,000 BIDs will block the ability to bid on BID packages for 72 hours).
- When an Auction that exceeds the limit for the category (BID or cryptocurrency) is won, the User (Auction Winner) is blocked from bidding and setting up Automated bidding systems on Auctions that would cause them to exceed the limit. This block remains in effect until the User's limit for winning Auctions is available.
- This limitation is a safeguard for the interests of all Users of the service. CoinBlast.com ensures that everyone has equal chances to win Auctions.
5.8. I was watching the Auction, but I can't see it among the Finished ones.
- If you are not participating in the auction but want to have access to the selected Auction after it has ended, you should add it to the tab My Auctions -> Watched. You can do this by going to the Auction details page and clicking on the option: Add to watched.
After the auction has ended, it will be visible in your profile under the tab: My Auctions -> Watched.
5.9. The Auto-Bidder joined the Auction and outbid only a few times. Why, if the minimum number of bids is 45, and the Auto-bidder cannot be turned off?
- The Auto-bidder may also stop if the User has just become the Winner of another Auction, the winning of which caused the limit of won items / BID packages to be exceeded.
6. Payment for a won Auction
6.1. How much do I have to pay for a won auction?
6.2. Can I make a payment directly from my cryptocurrency exchange account or do I have to use a cryptocurrency wallet?
6.3. Can I pay for the won auction later, or do I have to pay it immediately to receive my winnings?
7. Delivery of the cryptocurrency won on Auction
8. Affiliate Program
8.1. What is the Affiliate Program and who can earn from it?
- Any registered User of CoinBlast.com who wants to earn online, for a long time and stably, can start earning with our affiliate program right away.
8.2. How do you know that a particular User has registered with my invitation?
- After registering with CoinBlast.com, this person will be assigned to your account as an Invited Affiliate.
- You will always receive a commission from every purchase made by your Invited Affiliate.
8.3. How will my commission be paid out?
8.4. How much can I earn using CoinBlast.com's Affiliate Program?
9. Rewards System
9.1. What is the Rewards System and how can I earn rewards?
- Every user of CoinBlast.com can earn rewards. To get started, simply log in to your CoinBlast.com account, then go to the "Rewards" section and start with the first task. The Rewards System will provide you with many benefits and contribute to the success of CoinBlast.com. Let's get started!